Sunday, January 2, 2011

Invite inspiration.....

Becky- these are a wide variety of invite styles. I would look at these with Dave and get an idea together what style you are leaning towards....select a few and I will post more in that style.

















Yellow and Fuchsia



Close up of a hand written style..in right now...


I thought this shape was original.


I kind of love the Idea of the one above but maybe in a circle rather than a heart. Made up of little things that mean something to you both..like traveling a place, a tree where you first kissed, a place, a car, the ring, etc...I would love to illustrate it and get it letter pressed maybe yellow on white...or whatever your colors end up being.



Hard to see but it is a map of places the couple has been up to now and the story of there meeting...lick on the picture to make bigger.

I do feel like you to are about the journey/ travel...I like the idea of globes and airplanes, and boats, and climbing mountains to find each other....could be a cool subtle theme to work from..just thinking out load.

2 comments:

  1. I also like the 6th one down in this section (it is in fuchsia and green)--but in blue and fuchsia...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really think the last one (travel) is a fun and different idea. Could you tweak it?

    ReplyDelete